Aug 12, 2009

The Runaway Maid

At last I got something to write and this entry is about maid (again).

When i reached home yesterday, my naufal rushing to the door and pass me the home key and said to me "mama, kakak jalan hantar barang". Then I saw macik pray near the dining. Still wondered why macik perform his maghrib prayer downstairs I rushed to the maid room and checked the drawer. It's empty!!! Sah - runaway maid. After finishing her solat, macik told me that at 3pm they reached home and saw my kids playing without seeing the amah. Without checking, they headed to their room upstairs. Then, around nearly 6pm she wnet downstairs and surprised seeing my kids both sitting at the stairs in the dark, with only lights from TV. Sedeynya dengar. At that time, my uncontrollable mouth keep on saying bad things - the complete sumpah seranah dan maki hamun to the maid (sampai x perasan my kids in front of me). Pity my kids. Thank God nothing bad happen to them yesterday.

Today I sent them to the nursery near my office. Feel more safe sending them to the nursery rather than having such f*^&%#$ amah.

2 comments:

ArnabGumuk said...

spatutnya ko rejam ja maid tu..padan muka dia..smpi hati ksi tinggal budak2 tu gitu ja..palui punya prumpuan!

mzn said...

AG - tu la pasal...kalau la dibolehkan ku bunuh ja dia kalau jumpa di mana2...kin panas!!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

You Are My VIG No. :

Free Web Counters
Web Counter THANK YOU