Dec 18, 2007

Best Dress of The Year

Last week i got an SMS from my biras @ Labuan told me that she's been busy preparing her kids for a costume party. I dunno wat sort of event but most importantly at the end of the day I got the MMS of her 3 little children...very adorable n cute...her first child Najihah got the Best Dress and Zuhdi got 2nd Best Dress...quite heran juga why the organiser put them in same category...should have Best Dress For Girl and Best Dress for Boy right...apa2 pun...congrat to my niece and nephew....Najihah ada chance la in 15 years ahead masuk Malaysia's Next Top Model.... :)
Best Dress Winner - Sharifah Najihah Mohd. Sharif

2nd Best Dress - Khawarizmi Zuhdi Mohd. Sharif Though not winning anything...the most cute and adorable "korean-look" little girl - Sharifah Najjah Mohd. Sharif

No comments:

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

You Are My VIG No. :

Free Web Counters
Web Counter THANK YOU