Sep 28, 2008

Pre-Raya Family Gathering

This is considered as family gathering for raya this year for us...though not all attended this family event, those going back to their spouse's hometown were coming. Actually want to visit my mom's graveyard unluckily the traffic heading towards papar was badly congest. so, direct to our sist house - reached at 6.09pm few minutes before sungkai. We eat and chat, solat maghrib...continue eat and chat again :)
My in-laws (in brown) and my sis (in blue) both are pregnant. My bro (in white T) and in laws (mid pic). My little hero with cousins - syok play2 whilst our beloved bapa / bapa tua watched in silent.

My Beloved niece & nephew (clockwise) Muhammad Danial Hambali (2 yrs), Nida Qistina Abd. Wahid (4 yrs), Amir Hamzy Abd. Razak (4 yrs) and Amir Ridhwan Abd. Razak (3 yrs)

Well that's it...surely i felt very happy for this gathering but sad - thinking of celebrating 1st day raya without my bapa tis year. He'll going back to Beaufort to celeb raya with his wife' s family and 2 of my sisters are going back to their spouse hometown (Lahad Datu & Pahang). Till next raya - INSYA ALLAH.

No comments:

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

You Are My VIG No. :

Free Web Counters
Web Counter THANK YOU