Dec 21, 2008

Air Asia changed the tagline...?

On Nov 15th, PPPS delegates (4 staffs & 7 students) was having a trip to Penang...not a vacation trip but to attend an international conference on postgraduates studies (ICPE3) at Gurney Resort Hotel. This is my 1st experience to go on board with "EVERYONE CAN FLY" aircraft... Not that bad la but my 1st impression was "like being in a night-market" hahaha ... now i think AIRASIA should add the tagline to "EVERYONE CAN FLY & WHILE ON BOARD QUICKLY GRAB THE SEAT". Having said that, whilst i step my feet on the aircraft...(though i have the express boarding pass with few another silly, uncivilised people...) everybody was rushing to book the seat for their other family members. Why i said those people are silly...of course la u can get the seat cos u had have those express boarding...no worries maaa...so stupid. Then why are they uncivilised?... cos they book for every other members till 2-3 rows...aiyaa...and what irritates me MOST...the passenger seating at my back row was with his 2 kids and they kicked my seat, went in and out of their seat like "mama bapa dia punya aircraft la..." !!! So disturbing.... but at 2nd tot...this is the purpose...EVERYONE CAN FLY, should there's no AIRASIA, everyone's become hardly to fly and if i am not serving as government officer..."JAGHANG-JAGHANG" (rarely) will i get the chances to fly. Yet, i will consider myself to flying with airaisia with my family again next time for the price is very competitive though have to sacrifice the "comfy"...

This cost me RM16...lapar punya pasal redah jer...

No comments:

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

You Are My VIG No. :

Free Web Counters
Web Counter THANK YOU