Dec 1, 2008

Emergency Leave...againnnnn!!!

Today i have to take emergency leave due to same, old and never ending story - maid problem. Yesterday i did call the previous amah to come. But she told me she has a candidate to introduce me tomorrow at about 9am. So i text my staff to let them know i'll be late coming to the office. At 9am this morning i called and asked about the maid. She then told me the maid already work at other place yesterday. Then i asked her to come for helping me temporarily - while i'm looking for one. She refused for the reason that she can't go back late for me and my hubby usually come home late from work...so annoying she said so...it is most likely we Malaysians being kinda "slave" to wat we so-called PATI...sooooo demanding. BUT before i hang up with this minah INDON i sarcastically said "then what are you doing staying here in Sabah (Malaysia) if not doing nothing. Better go back and "jaga anak" at your own country. Bikin semak ja sini!!!(i didnt' say the last part out loud hehe). GERIGITAN the very-very and very much. Hmmm that's me...my insured value for my mouth will become high if get angry and can't think of anything but LASER (tau takper kan)...
Then i decided to get maid thru agent from Kuching with the help of my fren. Actually i sms her last nite just to know the price to pay and the procedures. Here's the sms :

Fren : Helo Zue..if u want one from indon sebelah swak sana nak ambil thru agent is rm2400 then ambik maid tu dari kch. pas/permit etc boleh buat kat kk. But it takes a while to get one. Like mine since Jan I tunggu. u looking for one?
My Reply : Ya...ok ka juga?dr kch siapa amik?kita sndri or thru agent jg...?
Fren : mcm saya hari tu I ask my sis to bring the maid here. sampai sini buat medical cek up, then buat pas @ imigresen tu kena rm960. Byk juga la I spent on this maid, but she's good wit my kids...itu yg penting
My Reply : Ya tu la yg pntg ok...mahal nda pa. then how much u pay her?u kira jaminan u potong gaji dia or cmana?
Fren : I pay her 300 mthly, tak potong jamin etc. If u really want can ask my mum to contact d agent in kch to get u one.

Then this morning I sms her again to make comfirm about the maid...after deep thinking it's better for me get thru agent...as my fren said no matter how much we spent the most important thing is our kids are safe at home.

So to all bloggers fren whom have similar probs to get maid, at least i've shown u the choice to make. Better than nothing...

No comments:

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

You Are My VIG No. :

Free Web Counters
Web Counter THANK YOU