Nov 13, 2008

News From Skudai

Nearly a week my frens and me were and still be here at UTM Skudai struggling i.e. do assignment, attend class, present the assignment to the panel and last but not least - EXAM to achieve out "KPI".
So far so good as for our group had have our final lecture (13 all of them) on PSM this evening. 3 more stages to go...Very tiring but not to mention the feeling I have now as my fav song (by Anuar Zain) said "I'm the lucky One"... Why? Let me share you the moment of truth (hehe). A few weeks before, i was categorising myself in a very bad situation because of the following reasons :
1) Seemingly unstoppable MAID a.k.a AMAH issue
2) In the process of adapting to a new workplace with new staff (though ve known them since old time at UMS but only as other pple's staff)
3) Learning process to my new tasks at PPPS - have to "study" the new FM & MPK, Planning for the new workplace and other mgt-related things
4) Unpacking my things - the most critical part
and above all...have to be away for quite no. of days from my beloved wonderful kids and hubby.
Now, here I am...at UTM Guest House, Skudai just finished "last minute" preparations for tomorrow's presentation. It is the utmost Thankful from me to Allah for His Grace, giving me the opportunity to attend this course. For me, I have benefited more than much after going thru' all the classes (13th lectures in 3 days) though some of the time i was "yawning2", daydreaming and lost. At least, I ve changed the "prejudgemental-way of thinking" i.e now PTK is the best way to develop the level of competency (that's y they name it as PTK - Penilaian tahap Kecekapan)... :)
Yet to be halfway thru this course, i realize that for a gvt servant to attend PTK is neither for the sake of salary increment nor for the promotions only. The underlying objective and aspiration is more than that - provided that the participants given talk by the MOST SUITABLE, RIGHTFUL PERSON(i might say). I have to salute UTM for having such a very excellente team on delivering and sharing the info, knowledge and experience as to give so many value-added input to be more competent (practicality) in fulfilling our duties back in UMS. Anyhow, would like to put into statement here that HR UMS must try in any way possible to have such a team here. Of course (though) - I need to pass (4-4) for my salary increment ;-) Wish me luck.

4 comments:

Norti Sirin said...

Dear Zue,

all the best to u n kamy n also the rest of the team.. hope everyone of u share the same spirit as u r and come back to share the knowledge with us..

take care

nots

mzn said...

tqvm nots...thx for your support especially on my presentation hehehe

Unknown said...

Selamat maju jaya.. Jaga kesihatan, makan vitamin dan banyakkan doa.. Insya Allah.

mzn said...

tqvm pak khalifah72 hehehe InsyaAllah...tapi kami sini nda payah makan vitamin...makan maggie ja...

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

You Are My VIG No. :

Free Web Counters
Web Counter THANK YOU