Nov 14, 2008

Tagged By Kim



To my fellow bloggers, actually i got this tag sincel last week but got no time to do so...and actually already taken the pic last week at the ofc since...but since i don't have my hp cable with me now...have to re-do it here la...

1)Take a recent picture of yourself or take a picture of yourself right NOW!
2) DON'T change your clothes, DON'T fix your hair...just take a picture.
- i didn't...just put cover on my hair :)
3) Post that picture with NO editing.
4) Post these instruction with your picture.
5) Tag 10 people to do this

So now, who to tag? Lets see..I would like to tag these 10 brave bloggers...

Here comes the nominations...
1. Nleen
2. Nini
3. Camy (my housemate for the time being)
4. Agee
5. Fam
6. Paksu (suda buat pun...) ganti dgn Yanti Rahman
7. Khalifah72
8. Zawawi
9. Leyana
10. Pudan (harap blog dia suda develop)

Misti buat aaa...

No comments:

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

You Are My VIG No. :

Free Web Counters
Web Counter THANK YOU