Apr 28, 2009

Doctor oh Doctor

I got three things which is related to DOCTOR to tell about today ...

1) I miss 3 episodes of HOUSE MD (latest season) including last nite epi...hope got somebody who can d'load full epi-latest season for me pleaseeee...

2) Heard news about doctors who read papers whilst many patients were waiting to be examined 2 days ago. And yesterday on my way to office, heard so many comments and experience from HOT.fm callers regarding this particular issues. One of the caller , (who claimed he's) a doctor having said that such issue raised by the Deputy Minister is just "small matter" and nothing to be HEBOH. Having said that, he claimed that most of the doctors don't have time even to go to the toilet since hundreds of patients are awaiting for them to be taken care of in a day. Entahla...to my experience, I always having BAD experience everytime I went to government hospital. And even worst, when I once had have REALLY BAD experience with one of private hospital in KK...apalagi - mimang si kaki komplen, I made an official complaints thru email and faxed it, surprisingly the GM himself called me to seek for an apology. It's my pleasure la the GM called but I swear to God, that I won't consult or visit THAT clinic EVER! Service DOES matter no wonder how expert the doctors are...

3) Just got my full medical check-up for today. Alhamdulillah the doctor said that i am in an excellent health. Maybe i just being so tense till got migraine / headache. And 1 more thing, I haven't got my Hep A & B immunisation. Mimang since last 2-3 years I want to have them.But always procrastinate till forget to do it. Bisukla...MUST GO.

No comments:

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

You Are My VIG No. :

Free Web Counters
Web Counter THANK YOU