Apr 24, 2009

My 3M Syndrome

This week I got my 3M Syndrome ...
Maybe I am too exhausted and a bit tense with my work. Last week, no weekend for me, non-stop working for the whole week and early this week I really lost temper. So dissapointed when I discovered there's so many tasks unsettled in the office...and so many things came up that make me blast and burst... n I became MOODY. It was my bad MONDAY this week and hope won't get another same MONDAY in coming week.
Also, the most "unpreventive disease" (I would say) strikes at the same time - MIGRANE - which I suffers since Monday (Saturday actually) 'till now. And this morning I went for a full medical check-up since the headache so hard to evade. Luckily my BP is normal (110/70). But still waiting for the Cholesterol level result etc... Assuming it's just because of my "bad-hair week" (ada ka such phrase? Antamla kan)...
Additionally and very-very-very unavoidable syndrome for this week is MALAS. Both M syndrome above affecting my mood swing to MALAS...the most agonizing, unbearable feeling that make another unfruitful day@week for me. Chao...

No comments:

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

You Are My VIG No. :

Free Web Counters
Web Counter THANK YOU