May 17, 2009

Chicken A La Carte

Just got back from TIC (The Islamic City) of Malaysia - Kelantan. As usual, it's very tiring but the moment I saw my children, the tired automatically gone. How I missed them these 4 days.

Back at home, after unpacking my things and "dealing" with my stomachache n diarrhea (forgive my spelling) which I "brought" from Kelantan, I manage to check my email and got this short film entitle Chicken A La Carte from Hfzkim. For seconds, I was thinking how lucky I am and at the same time how much leftovers had I wasted inclusive of buying things that unnecessary to have...without even thinking of these suffering, starving people.

It's true...

Most of us always forgot the concept of 'SYUKUR". We have home for shelter without thinking how many people are homeless; we have food for us to feed ourselves n our families without knowing how many of us are starving; we have enough clothes to wear and cover our bodies but nobody had the thoughts of people just cover themselves with the one and only clothes they wear everyday... Have we ever show our gratitude to Him...? For not being one of those unlucky people. Having said that, most of us always sigh and sometimes regretting and still dissatisfied of what we already had in life. It reminds me of a Hadith...about reminder of 5 things before another 5 things to come "menjengah" in our life... so, renung2kan dan...SELAMAT BERAMAL!!!

No comments:

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

You Are My VIG No. :

Free Web Counters
Web Counter THANK YOU