May 12, 2009

Hubby's Knee Surgery

After few months, I had a story to tell...
Yesterday (11th May) my hubby was admitted to RMC for a minor knee surgery. He'd made appointment for this about 2 weeks ago. It's a long time injury he'd suffered, since he's studying at IIUM. He'd taken to the operation theatre at about 2.30 pm and finished about 5pm. Few hours after the surgery, I can still have him smile and laugh but a bit shivering (due to the medicine effect). Only after that I heard him sigh, shout and start complaining about the post-surgical pain. Being a loyal wife (iya-iya la...), I only listen and try to comfort and console and pamper him like a toddler...funny but really appreciate this moment cos I felt that this is the moment where I can show him my full attention and caring towards him. Of course it's tiring and a bit stress since I have to tae care of him and at the same time I have to think about my children at home. Pic from left (clockwise) - several 'missy" had attended to examine my hubby's condition; My hubby's knee - seems swollen 1 day after the surgery; My beloved hubby "begaya" with his new "bestfriend"; This particular part need 5S acticity LOL - sempat lagi gambar to release stress and boring; The O.T and Delivery suites - reminds me of my labor and delivery time for Naufal & Nadhrah.

These 2 days, it's more convincing and proven that the reason for the no. 1 pain i.e Birth pain been awarded to women...man is not strong enough to suffer. Proud to be a woman ;) Besides, these 2 days has taught me one more lesson in life - Patience and Preserverance.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Lah. Siannya. Kirim salam sama van dam. Badan dah makin berat tu. Laki ni mmg mcm tu. Fizikal mmg kuat. Tapi bab-bab sakit demam mmg lemah. Taklah semua. Tapi ramailah juga.

heheh

Anjang said...

Kesian c nazir anyway kesian jugak kat isterinya yg solehah. Anyway sampaikan salam buat dia yer!!!

mzn said...

khalifah72 - Sudah disampaikan salam dan diterima dengan senyuman...seolah mengiyakan la kan :)

Anjang - Pun disampaikan. Harusss jadi isteri yang solehah. takut aku nda cium bau syurga. Na'uzubillah.

Miss J said...

Zuraini, bagi tau c nazir, suruh dia kurengkan makan.Kalu inda, tapak kaki dia pun inda dpt support badan dia....hahahaaa.

Syiok juga baca blog ko ni, rajin ko ya.

mzn said...

Juriah - oki doki akan disampaikan. Bah kalau siok...jadila my follower hehe dan rajin2 visit my blog ya. u have one?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

You Are My VIG No. :

Free Web Counters
Web Counter THANK YOU