May 7, 2009

Wallpaper Tag By Agee

Luckily many of my F&F bloggers have tag for me...kalau nda mimang sah blog ku ini jadi zaman purbakala nda ber-update... This time, it's from Agee.

The rules are:-
1. Print screen your wallpaper now. - Done

2. Why do you like it? - If it's about my children I always like anything and everything about them. It's pride of MZN :)

3. Tag 10 other blogger. - Mari kita tengok siapa yang kenaaaa...as usual la in my tag list : Paksu & Hfzkim (my permanent victim hahaha) dan tambahan la my new VIG - Puteri Ezza (if the princess still "limpas" this blog).

No comments:

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

You Are My VIG No. :

Free Web Counters
Web Counter THANK YOU