May 20, 2009

What A Lucky Day...

Though it's a bit rushing hour for me this morning I guess it's one of my lucky day for 2009. At 12 noon, I suppose to attend an interview session for promotion purposes and at the same time have to fly to KL for MOHEX India Trip. Luckily the registrar office granted me the permission to be the 1st candidate to be interviewed. Though I know my name's not in the list and my readiness to this promotion is only about 20% (that low???) just trying and taking chance...Gamble la kira kan... anyway I felt satisfied cos I know that all my achievement's been appreciated and acknowledged by my Superior. It's proven thru' his statement during my interview sessions. Alhamdulillah. Kira layak la kan aku menjawat jawatan sekarang :)

Finished interview at about 10.15 then I rush back to my office to sign certain docs and rush back home to change and collect my bag. Then rushing again to the airport cos the other delegates already waiting. At the airport, I got another gudnews...my seat'd been upgraded to business class since the flight's full. Kalau macam ni selalu kan best. Heheh. For the 1st time in my life, today is the day I'd been one of the lucky passenger to be seated in business class. Apalagi...kembang kempis idung ku pigang tu boarding pass warna biru heheheh ... Lumrah dunia, baru di ambang awangan suda mau temberang....Na'uzubillah.

My fren Pudan said, "cubala time KL-MUMBAI yang dpt business class..." hehehe baru ja tulis blog pasal konsep Syukur dalam entry sebelum ni...nda tau diuntung bah...Anyway, no pic taken sepanjang perjalanan ku ini...kunun mau membayangkan aku gambar setiap menu dan apa2 la yang dihidang macam orang ke-sakai-an la knun. Tapi terduduk dgn Prof. Z, bos c Nots the NS...paksa la kontrol ayu. Hehehe...jadi kesimpulannya ialah, business class memang kelassss layanan tapi tu la terasa betul la double standard bila mengenang layanan di economy class. Tapi itu lah hakikat, u pay more then you get more...ini nda sabar mau jadi kaya ni....jadi orang kaya yang humble ... Amiin.

Now, my 3 frens and I are sitting at McD...waiting for the Secretariat to come and gather with other delegates from another IPTA at 5pm. Our flight to BOM (Mumbai) is 8.15pm. Nanti update lagi bila ada wi-fi di sana...

2 comments:

Juma said...

Kak jgn bw diarhhea dr Mumbai lg ya kak...cukup2 la dr Kelantan...anyway kirim salam...ngan Shah Rukh Han & Aishwarya Rai...

mzn said...

Juma - Oki doki...kalau jumpa ya :)

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

You Are My VIG No. :

Free Web Counters
Web Counter THANK YOU