Feb 28, 2009

...and Naufal too with Love

NEVER UNSAID
by Valerie Capasso
I never want this to go Unsaid
So here in this poem, is for it to be said
There are no words to express
How much you mean to me
A son like you, A tought could never be
Because the day you were born
I just knew God sent me a blessing
- and that was you
For this I thank Him everyday
You are the true definition of a son, in everyway
It is because of you that my life has meaning
Becoming a mom has shown me a new sense of being

I want you to know
That you were the purpose of my life
Out of Everything I did - it was you that I did right
Always remember that I know how much you care
I can tell by the relationship that we share
For a son like you there could be no other
And whether we are togehter or apart
Please do not forget
- You will always have a piece of my heart.

Lots of Love,
Mama

1 comment:

ArnabGumuk said...

mcm si anne aku tinguk rupa nofal sini bah..hmmmmm...

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

You Are My VIG No. :

Free Web Counters
Web Counter THANK YOU