Feb 28, 2009

To Nadhrah With Love

PRECIOUS GIFT
by Sherri Lawrence

When times seems too hard to bear
and I feel like giving up
I vision your beautiful face
The twinkle of your eyes and things of such
The Bond we created from my womb
To the day you were born
Is a mother and daughter bind
that can never be torn
With the strength and guidance of God
And the belssings He pours down from above
I want to be the best mom I can be to you
and embrace you with all my love


You are as precious as a flower
And as gorgous as a rose
You have been specially made to the very tip of your nose
You are as sweet as honey
such an innocent young child
You are brighter than any star in the sky every time you smile
I want to be proud of who you are


And strive to be the best
Put forth your efforts to achieve your goals
And let God do the rest
I will always be your mother fisrt, but I'm also your friend
You are the most precious gift
That I've ever been given
Lot of Love,
Mama

No comments:

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

You Are My VIG No. :

Free Web Counters
Web Counter THANK YOU