Feb 24, 2009

It's A Rainy Day in KL

Just touch down in KLIA about 10 minutes and have to rush to go to Bukit Kiara for a meeting. While in KLIA Express, i took this oportunity to update blog...like paksu said, now my blog is categorised under "tag besawang"... seems that time running quickly day by day - week by week...it's a very hectic and tiring for me...maybe will get use to it in a little while.
Anyway, just to share my excitement for the opening of this week. Yesterday, I just finish my 1st session with my staff in Admin Section and had gone a very fruitful discussions towards the improvement of my Department. I hope I've given full strength to fulfill my responsibility and full suport from my staff as wel. I can never do it all by my own.
ell, seems that i am reaching KL Sentral. So that's all for now. To be continued...(nda tau la bila)...

No comments:

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

You Are My VIG No. :

Free Web Counters
Web Counter THANK YOU