Oct 30, 2008

29th Oct - It's My Birthday

To all my family, frens n staff yang already wish me via phone call, sms, mms, e-cards, YM, blog and real cards...thanks a lot for the thought. though i was not aroun in kk to celebrate with all of u (suda tua pun nda payah celebrate) ur tot is very very very much appreciated.

I was in JB for 2 days since 28th. just went back last nite n arrived at KLIA at 0025hrs (few hrs after after my birthdate)...my hubby n my wonderful kids waited outside the airport when i arrived. in the car otw back home, my little hero naufal said...we got surprise for you mama...then my hubby said apa la naufal ni, nda lasurprise suda. then i asked him ... wow u got surprise for me? he asnswered "yeah"...me said "wat kind of surprise?" he answered back "cakes"... then he started to sing HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONG together with my little princess nadhrah for me... At home he holding my hand, ushered me in and said "cepat mama...mayi (mari)" and shouted to his papa yang sdg lock the gate "papa cepat la. surprise cake mama" ....what a wonderful kids of mine. There's how i celebrated my birthday this year with my beloved family. There's no other precious bday celebration than this one....

Here's the cake - almond mocha sponge cake from Southern Cake Shop (i tot from SR heheheh) At least not that swiss roll again ;-)
p/s : don't count the candle cos me older than that haha
Just want to share how much i love, care and appreciate my family, my frens and all whom i knew though only by name without face or vice-versa :-)

2 comments:

ArnabGumuk said...

hubby ko sambut ko d KKIA or KLIA??kompius aku!!anyway..SELAMAT HARI LAHIR MAKDEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

mzn said...

KKIA...aku tulis KLIA ka tu...aku pun kompius hehehe

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

You Are My VIG No. :

Free Web Counters
Web Counter THANK YOU