Oct 9, 2008

Curious to know my Handbag Content...?

Today i got this msg on my chatbox from Nleen :

9 Oct 08, 14:22nleen: jgn lupa buat tag aaa...ada kat my blog

Still blur what actually tag is, i visited the blog and found it's quite interesting. Still on raya holiday...so I decided to do it late in the evening...

Here it goes ...

1. Dump the contents of your handbag in a pile.
(I did it by taking out one by one)...

2. Take a photo of your handbag and the contents.
(sorry the #'s too small...)
The Pic of my Handbag...
...and its' content....
...it's a last year birthday gift from my hubby - Balenciaga(070062-137-08 the code inside heheh).

3. Be brave and explain to your fellow bloggers what lurks inside the handbag.

Here's the contents which I carry around almost all the time ;

1. Lulu Belle Wristlet - bought at Penang / Perlis last year (RM9.90)
2. Sembonia Black Ladies Wallet - all stuff inside : money, medical receipt, my kids n hubby's photo, credit card, member cards etc. etc...
3. Extra "Raya Angpow" to be given to any lucky kids ;-)
4. Sony Ericson (K320i) HP with Maxis Line
5. Nokia E-series leather cover
6. Face tissue - bought @ 1 Borneo Toilet (u really want to know right...?)
7. Coins pouch (don't know what to call) n it's a gift from Manila - Pak Su :-)
8. Blank Celcom "sarung angpow" n RM1 notes = RM40++ also to be given to any lucky kids or I will buy sth with it ;-)
9. JPN's IC holder - inside : my IC, Gribbles Pathology Card (my blood type), driving license, Prudential MediCard (mine and my kids')
10. Pen's case - so orangy ... bought at Alor Star - less than RM5 :-)
11. Kingston 1G and 2G pendrive
12. Medicated Oil - minyak angin ... surprisingly (baru perasan) Big Bird's Brand but not from Sesame St. ;-)
13. Revlon Lipstick - Rum Raisin no 535 (my fav color)
14. Estee Lauder Pure Pops Lip Gloss
15. Silky girl lipstick no 09 - coral peach (rarely used not "ngam" with my skin color)
16. Guarana Lip Butter - Body Shop...special edition - bought in Makassar
17. Complete Blink n Clean (lens drop)
18. X-Pax mini notebook - for shopping list, important # etc.etc...
19. Eclipse mints (always useful in meetings/seminars etc)
20. Johnson's compact powder - bouhgt in Sunny Tg. Aru...
21. CK - One Summer & Electic (0.5oz) - F.O.C
22. Bonjela - for lip and mouth blister
23. Hotlink Sim card - just taken at Maxis Warisan Square today. Old SIM had lost few mths ago.
24. PalSweet....??? I don't know how and why it's in my bag :-?
...last but not least - my E71 Nokia phone. Not in the pic cos being used to take all the stuff :-)

Additional info...the arrangement of the content inside my handbag...usually like this la...

4. Tag others who might want to embarrass themselves.
Hmmm...at first tot my biras but luckily she hasn't got her blog yet... so decided to tag a friend cum relatives - Kim (mummylicious). Don't be angry aaa kim.

5. Answer these questions :

What's the most important thing in your handbag?
My wallet and handphones

What's the most embarrassing thing in your handbag?
Can't think of the answer...

What's the smallest thing in your handbag?
The perfume...maybe??? or the dust hehehe

Is there anything illegal in your handbag?
PalSweet :-D ... for me la cos still blur why it's inside my bag...

So..that's it for now....

No comments:

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

You Are My VIG No. :

Free Web Counters
Web Counter THANK YOU