Oct 28, 2008

The Pink Ribbon TAG

This time being tagged by Kim the Mummylicious . Since I contributes to MAKNA monthly via Autodebit...so it's a must for me to do it. Tqvm kim for tagging me :)

The rules to place this logo are pretty much simple.
All you have to do is:
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who shared it with you.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Add links to these blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.
And so, I would like to tag:
- Fam
- Agee
- Paksu (guys also can ba kan)
- Leyana
- Pudan (wander if she already got 1)

And to anyone who wants to spread the awareness are welcome to do so ;)

No comments:

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

You Are My VIG No. :

Free Web Counters
Web Counter THANK YOU