Oct 13, 2008

One of my happy day...

Today in the morning, something special happened to me...I'd received a phone call @ my office from a very close friend of mine - Yanti. What an "unsangkarable" (we used to say this if any unexpected circumtances happened).

The phone rang...trrooot-trooot, trooot-trooot...

MZN : Good Morning, SKTM
Yanti : Boleh bercakap dengan Zuraini?
MZN : Ya bercakap
Yanti : Kenal lagi kah ni?
MZN : Siapa ni ya?
Yanti : Yanti bah...
MZN : Yanti mana ni ya (I was thinking my fren Yanti SK Tg. Aru but the voice sounds different)
Yanti : Yanti bah kawan lama
MZN : (suddenly her face pop-up into my mind while i heard her voice)...Ya Allah Yanti Norudin ka...mana ko dapat tau aku sini ni?...bla-bla-bla (can't remember what's the exact conversation...)

...then we exchange our phone no. and she asked me to visit her FB.

What a surprise. Actually, i was totally lost touch with all my U frens (S'wakians & Peninsula) since convo. And few months back, i always recalled the reminiscence when i was a student with my friends ... Struggled to get a scroll, we went thru so many things - escape from class , pasar malam sect 17 (yummy2x), USRAH & TILAWAH (oh nooo hehehe), "mak guard", went back to the hostel after "curfew", seeking part time job for X-tra money, queue at 5am to do the course registration in front of AMFH etc (can't write all of them here). Yet, all that been thru' has changed me to the better ME.

Alhamdulillah, Thank You Allah to find and ease the way for me to have them again and for making me into who I am now. So excited and happy today...

p/s : Yanti...I still remember the incident at the pinky mini bus ;-)

No comments:

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

You Are My VIG No. :

Free Web Counters
Web Counter THANK YOU