Oct 12, 2008

Syawal 2008 - Part I

This year mzn's family celebrated syawal in simple but meaningful way (that sounds like me...)

No studio photo for this year, no proper, complete family photo but here it was...

~My family with my Pa & Ma in laws~My "still single and available" sis and bros in laws with parents~


~All women in-laws~All men in-laws~


(From left pic - clockwise) ~Ina Zohal, Me, Paksu Maksu, Nadhrah~Maksu, Naufal, Hamdy~Paksu. Ina Zohal, Me, Maksu, Nadhrah~

All taken in my in-laws house on 1st day raya at night...from my hubby's phone only...still waiting pics from Paksu / A.Aziz.

No comments:

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

You Are My VIG No. :

Free Web Counters
Web Counter THANK YOU